Become a Certified Loan Signer
(9:00am - 5:00pm ***arrive 8:15am-8:30am)
$250 or save $100 if you are registering for a Notary Seminar!
Notaries who make the most money are
Certified Loan Signers.
Loan signers in California charge on average between $75 and $200 per loan and the best loan signers are charging an average of $150 per loan. Many loan signers work full-time (3 to 4 loans per day and more) but just as many work part-time in the evening or weekends just to make some extra cash. Even making an average of $100 per loan signing at 1 loan per night and a couple on the weekend adds up to an excellent added income.
Take the loan signing Certification class anytime after your Notary Class. The best time to take this class is right after your Notary exam and before the Secretary of State sends your Notary Commission.
To make the best money as a loan signer, you need help starting off. Taking this 1-day certification class will help you to understand common loan documents, loan signing protocol, marketing strategies, and offers a review on notary procedures before you go out to your first client. This class offers our students the very best in Loan Signing preparation and could not possibly be completed in less than the full day we set aside for you.
NOTARY students receive a $100 discount when signing up for this class and the Notary Seminar at the same time! Just register for your Notary Class first and add the Loan Signing Class when prompted.
Your registration includes:
1) Text "How to Be A Wildly Successful Loan Signing Agent" Bergstrom, Elliott & Jones 2005
2) Review of Notary law relating specifically to the Loan Signing Industry!
3) Developing sucessful marketing strategies as a loan signer!
4) Introduction to many common loan signing documents!
5) A complete "mock" loan signing session!
6) Questions and answers with our Loan Signing instructors (all instructors are long-time successful loan signers)!
7) $100 discount on the price of the class if you sign up along with your Notary Seminar!
8) Two (2) free attempts at the on-line, open-book certification exam for AP Certified loan signers (50 minute exam is on-line and can be done from your computer at your convenience)! We do not charge extra to take the certification exam!
9) Upon passing your certification exam on-line, your free listing on www.thenotarylist.com will be automatically upgraded to include the "Certified" designation!
10) You will receive a Certificate of Completion for the Loan Signing Course as well as an official DESIGNATION of CERTIFICATION document as an AP Certified Loan Signer!
11) An extra list of 100+ company leads for marketing your notary and loan signing services!
Loan Signing classes are offered as Full Day Seminars or Home Study Programs. If you choose to take the Loan Signing Home Study Program , please note that there is an additional $40 charge for taking the AP Certification Examination and of course, there is no means of performing a "mock" loan signing as we do with our live seminars.
All notaries and loan signers are invited to take the AP Certification Exam. Completing this course is not required but only the most experienced, well-trained loan signers will be able to pass the exam without taking this course. The exam costs $40 which includes two (2) attempts. The exam is free for anyone taking a live Loan Signing seminar.
I want to take the Notary Seminar and the Loan Signing Seminar
I want to take a Loan Signing Seminar only
I want to take a Loan Signing Home Study Course
I want to take the AP Certification Exam only