Seminar cost is $79.95
All seminar materials and forms on the day of the class & all of these extras immediately!
- You have immediate access to download the entire 6-hour seminar material in a print form or right on your screen so you can begin reading through all of the seminar topics ... today.
- You have free access for up to 1 year to the entire 3-hour or 6-hour online video Notary Course anytime you want. Search by topic anytime, especially if you need help remembering something even after you are a Notary.
- Access right now our online electronic Notary flash cards and many other Notary games.
- Access right now & download of our compact 30-minute study notes to get up to speed fast.
- Take advantage of our unique Pass the Notary Exam Guarantee- included with the 6-hour live seminar class.
- Immediate access to take a variety of sample Notary Exams available online.
- Live phone support for registration and commission assistance every day, M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm. Call and someone will answer your questions live.
- Si quieren, hablamos Español tambien.
How much does everything cost?
Our Notary Seminars are $79.95 whether you are taking a 6-hour class or a 3-hour class if you are recommissioning!
The 3-hour Notary Seminar & Exam is on the same day and location as the 6-hour seminar, but the 3-hour course begins at 1:00pm. The 6-hour course begins at 9:00am. Our price includes the seminar and all of these extras:
- 3 Online Sample exams.
- 3-hour or 6-hour online video instruction tutorials.
- 30 minute study guide and pre-seminar manual download.
- Online Notary educational games.
- Online electronic flash cards.
- The seminar Proof of Completion.
- The CA state Notary application with instructions.
- $50 discount on the Loan Signing Class.
- $100 discount on our Notary supplies.
Other costs to know about...
Exam fee - $40
You will need to bring a check or money order in the amount of $40
made payable to the Secretary of State for your examination.
Passport Photo- $10
You need to submit (1) photo along with your notary application to the Secretary
of State when you take the exam. We will take the required photo at the seminar location.
Live Scan -$80
(Available on the day of the seminar)
We also have live-scan services available at all of our seminar locations in the morning. The cost of the live-scan is $80
and is payable on the day of the seminar.
To become a notary public in California, or renew your commission, select the Notary Seminars & Exam dates.
The exam is taken on the day of the seminar and at the same location. You must bring a valid driver's license from any state (not a digital copy or a paper extention) or a valid passport
from any country. The only other acceptable identification for the exam is a valid military identification card.
More questions? 800-873-9865
M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM except holidays 800-873-9865