Notary Workshop Hands-On Class
Take this practical application class anytime after you have taken your Notary Seminar and Notary Exam. Practice Notarizing with an instructor before you take your First Assignment!
This is a 3-hour Notary Practice Hands-On Workshop
. We encourage making mistakes in this class. Every new Notary should take this class before they actually start Notarizing, especially employee Notaries or Notaries starting their own business as a Mobile Notary.
Our notary instructor will guide the workshop class and you will act as the Notary... We will Notarize signatures for:
- A California Deed of Trust using an actual Notary Stamp.
- A hand-written Limited Power of Attorney.
- An Affidavit of Care for the state of New York.
- Certify a Copy of an Original Power of Attorney.
- Enter at least four Notary procedures in real Notary Journals.
- Practice oaths and obtain thumbprints in the journal records.
- Learn about using a Copy Certification by Document Custodian procedures.
- Enter identification documentation information in the Journal.
- Use credible witnesses including oaths and proper journal entry.
- Change Notary Jurat wording for New York to California wording with a stamp.
- Learn how to handle requests to Notarize a translation.
*See available Notary Practice Workshop locations and dates.
This course IS NOT the state notary seminar.