Take this practical application class anytime after you have taken your notary seminar and notary exam. Practice Notarizing with an instructor before you take your First Assignment!
This is a 3-hour Notary Practice Hands-On Workshop
. We encourage making mistakes in this class. Every new notary should take this class before they actually start notarizing, especially employee notaries or notaries starting thier own business as a mobile notary.
Our notary instructor will guide the workshop class and you will act as the notary...we will notarize signatures for:
- A Californa Deed of Trust using an actual notary stamp.
- A hand-written Limited Power of Attorney.
- An Affidavit of Care for the state of New York.
- Certify a Copy of an Original Power of Attorney.
- Enter at least four notary procedures in real notary journals.
- Practice oaths and obtain thunbprints in the journal records.
- Learn about using a Copy Certification by Document Custodian procedures.
- Enter identification documentation information in the Journal.
- Use credible witnesses including oaths and proper journal entry.
- Change Notary Jurat wording for New York to California wording with a stamp.
- Learn how to handle requests to notarize a translation.
*See available Notary Practice Workshop locations and dates.
This course IS NOT the state notary seminar.
Loan Signing Certification Course
If you are wanting to become a Certified Loan Signing Notary and start your own business, or you just want to start a mobile notary business for everyone, this is the certification class that will prepare you to pass the loan signing certification exam. This class is 9am - 4pm and is designed for anyone wanting to offer thier notary services as a certified loan signing notary public.
This is a full-day loan signing class
where your instructor has years of experience in this field. This class is awesome. Consider registering for this class while you are waiting for your notary commission to arrive.
*See available Loan Signing Class locations and dates.
This course IS NOT state notary seminar.