What is the absolute FASTEST and EASIEST way to get my commission?
Should I take your Online Course to speed up the process?
We have an awesome Online Notary Course but believe it or not, taking the course online
instead of coming into the class takes
a lot longer, even if you are recommissioning. Here is why...
EVERYTHING...ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHIHNG is done on the same
day in our class.
The ABSOLUTE FASTEST
way to get your commission is to take the class in-person
at one of our locations.
Would you know these interesting facts if they showed up on the exam?
- CA Notaries may not notarize Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates or Death Certificates.
- CA Notaries may certify that a Copy of a Power of Attorney is a true copy and that certified Copy is then treated as though it is the original POA.
- CA Notaries must state in the advertisement that they are not an attorney if advertising notary services in any foreign language.
- CA Notaries may not charge fees for notarizing election or voting materials or for most pension documents pertaining to government employees.
- CA Notaries may not notarize for clients by using interpreters or translators to communicate, but oral communication is not required.
Written communication in a common language between the signer and the notary is fine but translated text between the two may not be used.
- CA Notaries are NOT ALWAYS REQUIRED to use CA Acknowledgment Certificates for out-of-state documents.
- CA Notaries must always ensure that documents requiring Jurats use proper California Jurat wording, even if it is being returned to another state or country.
- CA Notaries must require evidence of the signer's date of birth for an Affidavit of Identity or similar when used for immigration.
- CA Notaries are required to turn all journals into the County Clerk's office if they do not seek a new commission term or if there is a 30 day lapse in their commission, otherwise they keep all notary journals from the first commission to the last.
- CA Notaries may take the notary exam up to 1-year before their current commission expires but may take the notary course up to 2-years early. The new commission is sent 30 days prior to the expiration of the current commission
The State Notary Exam will cover areas of notary law that we do not work with on a daily basis. You will find the process to recommission is much less stressful and spending the day with us
is far more enjoyable than running around to exam locations, live scan locations and hours in front of a computer.
In our classes, everything is done before the proctors arrive
so the check-in procees is
much faster because everyone is ready to go...and the best part is, you are already there!
If you really are interested in saving as much time as possible in getting your commission, do yourself a big favor...take the live class.
You can do everything...everything in one place on the