Are you ready to Notarize - The first time out!
Every notary should attend this
class before completing their first notary act on their own.
INSTRUCTOR LED PRACTICE NOTARIZING...3 HOURS - NO EXAM!
- Complete Acknowledgments on a
California Deed of Trust and other common loan
documents. See how to have someone sign using a
Power of Attorney authorization, complete
CA Jurats, Copy Certification by
- Practice the actual oaths for Jurats and Credible
witnesses and we will actually use the Credible
Witness identification procedure.
- Go through actual notary signings including creating the
journal entries in actual notary practice
journals for each. This includes obtaining
thumbprints, notary seal placement.
- Notarize a Grant Deed for the State of
Texas to practice when to correct Acknowledgment
wording and you will use the Jurat stamp on
an affidavit from New York.
- We will even Notarize a Certificate of
Translation on foreign language documents and
discuss the international Apostille process.
"We WANT you to make mistakes
NOT your clients."