This page will allow you to download the complete version of our State Approved Notary Home Study Course.
Please read both options completely before selecting your download option.
We have provided you with 2 options:
1) You may print out the entire Home Study Course (over 100 pages) or,
2)we have uploaded the entire Home Study Course as an "On-Line" tutorial.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to www.adobe.com and download a free evaluation copy. Most computers purchased within the past 3 years already have this program automatically installed with their computer.
This download is 100+ pages. Download this option if you are a registered student with Notaryclasses.com and you would rather print out the study course rather than review it on-line. We want to provide you with every tool we have available in order for you to pass your Notary exam the first time around. When you register for one of our seminars, please take a few hours to study this course before you attend as your efforts will help you learn the material much faster during the seminar. As you can see from our passing rates, even though the majority of our students do not know anything about being a notary before taking our course, our materials, seminars and instructors are all excellent and will prepare you to pass the State Notary Exam the first time around. See "What our students say" for testimonials.
Home Study Course Option -NON Seminar students
If you cannot attend a seminar but are interested in completing our Home Study Course, feel free to download the entire course right now. This is the complete Home Study Course including all of the paperwork you will need to submit to us in order to receive your Certificate of Completion.
Please note the following steps to complete your State Approved Home Study course.
1) Download this course and print it out on your printer.
2) Complete the entire course at home (6 hours required) by studying the material.
3) Fax us a copy of the included Home Study Registration form and Affidavit Form as required by the State of California. Fax number is 909-388-1796.
4) At that time, we will require payment for the Home Study Course you have already studied or you may elect to attend a notary seminar at no extra charge. Once payment is received, we will send you a Proof of Course Completion which you will take to a testing site of your choice. You may schedule an exam directly with the State Proctors by clicking here or you may contact us in order to take your exam at one of our seminar locations, subject to seating availability. You will need to submit your Proof of Completion along with your Notary application at the testing site or you will not receive your commission Secretary of State.
Please check the applicable box, then select "Download ". Depending upon your connection it may take the file a few minutes to open. Once the file is open,simply select print. Please note that you will be printing in excess of 100 pages so have enough paper handy. If you prefer us to mail this to you, simply contact us at 800-873-9865. There is a $10 fee for shipping and handling. Please note that we mail to registered students only.
I am registered for a seminar or am considering registering for a seminar and I want to review the Notary Study Course on-line. Click here to review the on-line notary course .
I am interested in completing the Home Study course only . Click here to download this option.