You can watch a short video here that will answer most of your questions, or you can find a class and exam schedule at the link above this video.
Immediately after you register, you can log into Student Services
for all of the included study guides, and if you want,
access to hours of videos and study aides so you can begin studying right now!
You will receive confirmation and directions for
your class in your email. 6-hr Notary Exam Prep Class is 9:00am-4:15pm. State exam proctors arrive at 4:15pm. Live Scan and application photo taken at 8:45am. Everything you need to do in one place all on the same day.
- To become a notary in California, you must take a 6-hour notary course $79.95
- Take the State Notary Exam on the same day in the same location at . $40
- You will complete the entire Notary application and receive your Proof of Completion in class.
- All notary applicants must provide Live Scan (fingerprints) to the DOJ and the FBI before the notary commission is approved.
You can have this done in class, all on the same day.
- A passport-style photograph we will take these on the same day before class begins. $10
The total for all of this is $210.
The State Notary Exam is only 45 questions,
all multiple choice and you need a 70% score to pass.
a terrific "Pass the Exam Guarantee"
because we have so many tools online to help you get started with everything, right now...today, even before you come to the class. We have online sample exams, study guides, video tutorials
with full explanations in an easy-to-understand format, online games and more. Just click the student services link once you register or follow the links in your confirmation of registration email.