Have you completed an online notary course with us or any other company and now want to save a seat at any of our locations to take the notary exam? *See FAQ's above for our 100% Pass the Exam Guarantee.
Even if you did not take our home-study notary course, you can still reserve your seat with us to take the notary exam! This is all you need to do:
- Reserve your seat for the exam by calling us at 909-915-1201.
- Bring the signed Proof of Completion for whatever notary course you took.
- Bring a competed and signed notary application.
- Bring a passport photo.
- Bring an identification: a driver's license, passport, military ID or DMV issued ID. Must be current.
- Bring a check or money order payable to the Secretary of State in the amount of $40.
- Must arrive by 3:45pm for the exam only. Live-scan fingerprinting and passport photos are available at all of our seminar locations before noon. If you have taken our home-study or online notary course, and are registering with us to reserve your seat for the exam, you may elect to join us for the entire seminar!
If you are taking our notary seminar, you are automatically registered to take the notary exam with us on that same day. If you have not taken our live notary seminar, the registration fee to reserve your seat with us for the notary exam is$50. Seating is subject to availablity as seating is limited by the Secretary of State!